Sunday 27 October 2013

Adult SMS in English

BUY A SCOOTY ?          

BUY A SCOOTY?..
PICK UP A BEAUTY?
DRINK A FROOTY?.
TAKE HER TO OOTY?
REMOVE HER NIGHTY?
DO UR DUTY?
AFTER 9 MONTHS ?
GET A CUTY ;)
What a New Gen Kids....          

Boy and Gal of 2 Standard ask Teacher:
Can kids of our age have kids???

Teacher replied: NO Never!

Boy said to girl:
See I told you not to worry!
Under Guy's Pant          

What's an average 6 inch long
Inside a guy's pants and girls love to blow it up?
?
?
?
A:1000- rupee currency note.
Always think +VE
Let Me Kiss ur Lips...          

Let me kiss ur Lips
Let me feel ur Teeth
Let me feel ur Tongue.
.
.
.
.
.
.
This is ur friend PEPSODENT ;)
When Boy Said Ooouchhh...          

Gal: Its 2 tight
Boy: Dont worry,Ill do it slowly
Gal: Push it in
Boy: Ouch.. I can't
Gal: Its painful
Boy: Forget it.
.
.
.
.
I'll buy new WEDDING RING!
Junior Needs a Name          

Love is a gamble,
Sex is a game
Boyz do the thing
Girls get the blame
1 night in pleasure
9 months of pain
1 day in hospital and
a JUNIOR needs a name
Line on Gals T-Shirt          

Most interesting line written
on the front of T-shirt of a girl
.
.
.
.
.
Excuse me !
My face is above. ;)
Sardar and Nurse          

Nurse kept Sardar's Finger in her mouth after Blood Test.
After that Sardar start Dancing...
Nurse: Why are you dancing ???
Sardar: Next is my Urine Test ;)

He Was Satisfied         

He came at night
explored my body
got on top of me
touched me, he bite sucked
when he was Satisfied
he left, i was hurt
.
.
.
.
BLOODY... MOSQUITO !!!!
You, Me, Room, Lights Off         

I really deeply wish that...
u r here with me in my room...
on my bed & lights is off...
we get under the cover together...
?
?
?
?
and show u my glow in the dark watch.
Two Friends ?????         

Two Friends went 2 a callgirl.
1st went in and came out n said
"Na my wife is better."
2nd went in and came out n said
"U R right ur wife is much better."
You Dirty Mind         

Catch her by her waist...
Bring her home...
Keep ur hand on her neck...
Put ur lips on her lips...
& have a ...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
nice drink...
PEPSI
3 Feelings for a Male         

STRESS is when wife is pregnant...
TENSION is when girlfriend is pregnant...
PANIC is when both r pregnant... ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment